Monday, January 22, 2007

Whoa! What happened?


Yikes! Where's all of the content? Don't worry it is all still there (I hope!). Unfortunately our web site host suffered yet another server crash today!
You can still get to the podcasts over at http://inkndoodlesradio.podshow.com but e-mail and the rest of the website is down.
Having said that.... I am done with Neutral Web. They had been really good hosts but their server seems to crash hard every month or so. As soon as possible, I will begin migrating to the new host - Go Daddy. When I perform the transfer, I am also going to take the opportunity to switch from Mambo to WordPress. Hopefully the site will be easier to navigate and it will run leaner.
In the meantime, you can call in on the Ink 'n Doodles call in line at 1-262-435-5528 and e-mails can be sent to inkndoodles (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanks!

No comments: